We’ve received word that the Red Oak and Wink to Webster Pipeline projects have been canceled — at least for 2020. If you have questions or would like an appointment, please call or text Attorney Philip Hundl at 800-266-4870.
Summary of the Wink to Webster and Red Oak Cancellation Video
– Hi, I’m Philip Hundl. I’d like to just give you a brief update on two projects that we’ve been talking about here. I was going to have a landowner forum to discuss the Red Oak project and the Wink-to-Webster project. This is a developing situation, constantly changing.
As many of you know, the Red Oak project had been rerouted in a lot of different places and then at times we were told by right-of-way agents that it was going to be suspended or delayed for a while. Well, as of Tuesday, March 17th, I received confirmation from various right-of-way agents with Norfleet, one of the right-of-way acquisition companies of the Red Oak cancellation.
Some right-of-way agents have said it’s completely canceled with no possible date of starting back or reincarnating. Others have said it’s canceled throughout the end of the year. So I don’t know what that means.
We’ll continue to monitor this but as for right now the Red Oak project and the Wink to Webster are suspended and for all intents and purposes canceled for 2020. I just wanted to let you know that.
If you’ve got any questions or want any further information on those two projects or any other projects, please feel free to call my office at 800-266-4870. Happy to talk to you about those projects, what I know about those projects or the cancellation of those projects and any other projects that we may be working on.
There are multiple projects out there. There’s the Whistler project, the M2E4 project, the Kinder Morgan Crossover II, and the Kinder Morgan Permian Highway Pipeline that are still beginning construction. There are lots of projects still out there.
So if you’ve got any questions, please call 800-266-4870 and I’m happy to visit with you about it. But I wanted to give you the latest and greatest on the Red Oak cancellation and Wink to Webster pipeline project cancellation. This is of March 18th of 2020.
- Red Oak Route Update
- Are You Impacted by the Red Oak Pipeline Project
- Red Oak Pipeline Landowners Forum
- Wink to Webster Pipeline Changes
- Wink to Webster Pipeline Update
- Red Oak Pipeline Update – Are You Affected?
- Red Oak Pipeline Project and Temporary Injunctions
- Are You Affected by the Wink to Webster Pipeline
- Wink to Webster Pipeline